P
Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uh, happy birthday! ...I think.

Anyhow, to answer your question, it's through a little thing called DIV tags.
    No they're two different things. One is the in-game device(like the PokeNav), and the other is a physical item you use in real life like the PokeWalker.
    No those appear to be different. The New accessory thread is discussing the inclusion of a physical accessory like the Poke Walker.
    Thank you very much, i will try remembering those tips :) and thanks for offering your help, i bet i'm going to need it in one way or another :D i find that people are usually friendly if you are friendly to them, so i try to be that :)
    Well yeah i do, i guess its better than crying ;) but only slightly i guess :p but thanks and yeah i'm new, so forgive me for any potential mistakes :D
    I failed hardcore at Majora. I couldn't figure out how to get it so I could talk to the one fairy in West Clock town, and then I couldn't even get into the tower to get the Ocarina by battling Skull Kid, and the moon went Boom. Also, hoping that I find my old game boy color at mom's. It'd be nice to have it. Mine was Kiwi Green.
    I failed hardcore at Majora. I couldn't figure out how to get it so I could talk to the one fairy in West Clock town, and then I couldn't even get into the tower to get the Ocarina by battling Skull Kid, and the moon went Boom. Also, hoping that I find my old game boy at mom's. It'd be nice to have it
    I think about 25 to 30. I sort of have things mapped out though... but in the end, even the author can be suprised.
    PLEASE UNDERSTAND! I was kinda busy, and I'll have to go to my mom's for the weekend, but I do have things kept in mind. and some... surprises along the way.... But you can print out the chapter, and we'll say that's my present to you for your birthday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom