• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I happened to be breeding them so no problem. :)

And a heavy ball, I got the mom from my HG and bred her on X.
    Oh I'll hop on now then, and stay on for awhile so you can catch me whenever really. :)
    Oh and here I was under the impression that you did. xD

But a Scraggy would be cool!
    Well as long you pass I personally don't see a problem with it. xD Though all my finals are actually drawings so I don't have much studying to do really.

Oh you still have Pokemon then? o.o
    Eh I tend to get busy when the finals for my online classes roll around. xD;
    Oh yeah I wanted to say sorry for not replying to your PM, my week was hectic. But it was nice of you. :)

But anyways, I like the avatar you have now. xD
    Do not challenge my stick-figure skills. I'm a master at those! :p

And I appreciate the compliment. I'm not really sure if I'm that good, but people seem to like it, so I guess I'm doing something right. lol
    I was just about to say the same thing about your avatar! :D

But thanks! I found it on tumblr, and I thought it was awesome. Clicking it will take you to the page where I found it (no, I did not draw it. I WISH I were that talented in visual arts xD).
    D:. It should just be listed with avy changing, didn't even realise that button was there. The layout of this site is pretty clunky

cheers~
    I have no idea where it's located, I've looked everywhere I can think xD took me forever to find where you change your avatar
    Hey, it's been a while! Wait, weren't we friends? Anyways, sending FR.
    looks like you are up for the games again! Welp, good luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom