• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Exar Kun
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, thanks! Truth be told, I have already participated in battles and have my Drilbur evolved now... it's just that I've been busy with other stuff so... yeah ^^;
    I left it there because although you dropped Viridian, you were also applying for another gym so I figured it was worth confirming you're still active. The fact that you saw it and left this VM confirms that, so I guess I can remove it now.
    TM Swords Dance - $3,000
    TM Will-O-Wisp - $3,000
    TM U-turn - $4,000 x2
    TM Substitute - $5,500
    TM Ice Beam - $4,000
    TM Hidden Power - $3,000
    TM Rest - $3,500

$30k worth TM Case
    I don't do 'next time you're on' battles, only scheduled times. Can we start the battle sometime around 7:00 PM US Central on the date of your choice?
    Yes it is actually! I would trade it for something like a Beldum with like 3/4 tms maybe? Most of the Pokemon I'm interested in form your stats don't seem to be uft
    Hello. I have been offline for a while and you still have not said what move your are going to use. Battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom