• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Peeko
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So i want the 19 pokemon (all you mentioned except aromatisse)
    Hey tell me if you need to breed them or you are ready to go
    I would assume your ign is Aidan
    Mine is Taher
    Hey when i updated the list the foll. were included -
    Shinx
    Blitzle
    Vulpix
    Riolu
    Larvesta
    Nidoran F

But you still have these 6 in the list

So please update your list so we can get the trade going as soon as possible
    and next time please post a reply (or mention me so that i can be informed)
    Hi. We've been around in Up and Downs, Mafias, and soon enough KoP.
    May I FR you?
    Okay. ^^ Just wanted to make sure. XD I have no issues with explaining the game.
    I see you just joined a Mafia game. Do you know how the game works?

I can explain it if you need me to.
    I got an email saying "Dear Ellenflandey, Shiny Ditto has just tried to send you a private message. However, your private messages box on Bulbagarden Forums has reached the specified quota. In order to receive further private messages, you must delete some messages. Please visit this page to do so: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/private.php" so just a hunch~
    After getting a million "your inbox is full" emails I finally decided to stop being lazy and actually clear some out! Something you wanted to message me about or something?~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom