Sakuraa
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes Same, did U see the Post Credits Preview Scene where Hawlucha was BEATING UP a Machamp and an Ursaring, well THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME Gal.
    Bonnie IS SO CUTE in that Avatar and Scene of the Opening Gal, IT'S PERFECT! Also what's your View on Flecthling Evolving into Fletchinder and Ash Catching Hawlucha? I'M PUMPED FOR Hawlucha :)
    Totally Fine Gal, I guess U saw my Review. The only Problem I have with her is her Falling Gag, we ALREADY HAD THAT, and THAT WAS WITH Bianca, also Lysandre CAMEO FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Makes a Horrid Face, UGH I HATED THE Team Rocket Episode, WOW THIS WAS VERY BAD. Clemont WAS THE Best Part of the Episode Gal, along with Inkay as Pikachu LOL, I did Laugh at that, and Giovanni's Cameo. But other then that, MY WORD WAS IT AWFUL IMO. 2.3

I Liked Korrina Lucario Episode a lot. 8.2
    To Me it was it was just one of the Best XY Episodes IMO. I think some of the Elements they took from Pikachu Re-Volts took it away but still, it didn't bother Me I thought. I think the PikachuBot is My Favorite Invention of Clemont's Gal :)
    That's Good we both Liked today's Episode, could U Read my Review and see what U thought of it? I Liked Yours :)
    Yes because when I saw that scene in Japanese I Laughed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD that I Cried because it was too funny.
    Do U have a Review up? I will look in a bit. Very Good, I liked this WAY BETTER THEN XY004 and XY016 being other Episodes Focused on Bonnie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom