• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tristes aqueles designs novos. Mais triste ainda eu ter mudado meu username ao invés do usertitle sem querer.
    8 was hard to find. I didn't have any problems with 6, but then again I did buy it about 4 years ago now. I had problems with 1-3 though. For some reason the comic store in the city only seemed to stock Volumes 6,7,11,12,14 and 15.
    O problema é que Dio era o vilão do arco e mal aparecia. Compara com Dio na parte 1, Kars, Kira, etc.
    Sim, li todo e uma parte de Stone Ocean, mas parei denovo. Dizem que Stone Ocean é um dos melhores, veremos se é mesmo.
    Danny boy lol

Vai voltar a ativa?

Me ajuda a pensar em um título bom para eu fazer um tópico nesse grupo

Estava pensando em Reila's Bizarre Adventure ou algo do tipo
    Spiritomb, ta ai, ótima idéia. Nunca usei um por causa da escrotisse que era necessária para capturá-lo em DPPt.
    AlphaSapphire. Já até arrumei alguém para transferir um Mawile para mim.

Mas nem pensei no time ainda, só sei que provavelmente vou largar o starter na box, para variar.
    Eita, toda geração nova tem esqueminhas novos para shinies.

Eu nem estou jogando XY mais, pra falar a verdade, acho que saturei de Pokémon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom