• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Peppermint Phoenix
Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey its been two days
    Not to bee too desperate but could i get the clone now??
    If no could you tell me approx. how much time will it take??
    but thnx anyway
    hey sorry for the late reply
    i am online right now
    i believe i added you but tellme if i havent
    and could you give me the LV. 80 garchomp(cuz that just reduces the amount of grinding i have to do
    My friend code is 2723-9571-7949. I'm two time zones ahead of you so when its noon here its 10 am for you. I'm free a lot on weekends though but weekdays I have work from 7 am my time to noon my time and don't get home til 2 pm my time. Also, would you like the Dratini nicknamed?
    Hey my fc is in my sign
    Tell me yours and i will add you
    And i dont have a problem with waiting for sometime for a tradeback
    Also could you tell me its moves
    Also my timezone is Gmt +5.5
    A better way is this-
    Right now when i message here it is 12:50 am
    You send me a message telling your tine when you message
    Like this we can make out the time difference
    Cuz you know timezones always trouble me
    Sorry for not responding sooner but I had to catch up on school work. :( My FC is 2449 5909 1689.
    Thanks for taking time to VM me :) I think you're cool, too! If you have the game, do you want to trade FCs? Maybe we can battle occasionally :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom