• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! :)

ok, that would be awesome! :)
    Could you get me a Weakness Policy as the 3rd item?

I'll set Diglett aside for you too
    trading tomorrow morning would be fine with me. :)

What time zone are you in and when is a good time for you to trade?
    Ahahahaha it's ok. I was pretty busy on my birthday and even the day after.

Also! I actually got White 2 recently so when I beat it (and somehow get a good IV ditto or somethin), I can actually now do the shard tutors. Ahahahahahaha
    Nice nice congrats on the results. I majored in Microbiology in undergrad so for now pathology is pretty straightforward, virus replication cycles and all that. Yeah I'm kinda excited/anxious about clinicals since that's when we'd really be dealing with patients. The schedule will be kinda daunting but it'll be interesting, hang in there :)
    I actually finished them about 2 weeks ago, new semester just started again this week D: Last one was focused on physiology and now we're gonna do pathology...oh the many ways cells can get damaged @_@ And you?
    Ah thanks, I'm still in my first year so I try not to label myself as "in the medical field" yet :p Good luck to both of us!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom