• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• somehow deep down i always knew that would be the truth.................. smh i can't believe this (SOUTH PA RK IS A WILD RIDE)
    food as in flesh? meat? i agree it does taste good when you eat(lick?) it when it's on the food
    I don't remember what red rocket has to do with it though? (i haven't seen the episode recently, just remember vague parts of it)
    hmmm,,, i suppose that's true... in a way, he's his puppet

"s-sensei-sama!! you're so large!!"
    why is reiji on top, he's just richer than shingo, wealth doesn't matter much in semeness, skill does

if we're gonna put reiji we may as well put some more

yuya > yuzu > reiji > sora > shingo
    maybe

what does dp'd even mean

if it's yuya not being the top i disapprove, personally to me it's yuya > reiji > shingo and i won't have it any other way
    oh you

i think reiji attacked yuya because shingo was both their sub, so in a way, reiji was just avenging his sex slave
    shingo lost first, then yuya followed after

how is this not proof that yuya is the seme
    i'm so crushed how could this be our fate :/ (YAOI SEME SHINGO ALL THE WAY YES)
    I've been doing really good. I hope you've been good too!

I haven't really played any games lately so it took me forever to find out you had made this account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom