• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Beck
Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello cop buddy, hope you had fun playing!
    Sucks that the cop checked the back-up, I did not really want to get confirmed, but I guess looking scummy enough to not get killed attracts copchecks too xD
    Well, it's just a game and we are both ded :)
    after all I had to payback for the Breaking Bad Rolecop.
    I've done something much worse than this in an older game (Honor Among Thieves mafia). I was cop and made a QT alliance with mafiosi, and they worked around my checks so that 2 of them looked totally clear.
    Yeah... I thank you for that, you gave us three nice claimies :)
    It didn't mean much in the long run, we are both ded.
    I'm so sorry I cleared my inbox thinking that'd do it forgetting I have over 500 sent messages! I have space now sorry :)
    will do, I'll literally have to clear out 300 or something as not being a mod anymore has killed my inbox allowance haha, are we allowed to use Skype? idk if u use it
    Νice. Well, makes sense that more people were needed for such sections back then.
    Hey, may I friend you? This must have happened a while ago :)

Looks like you were a mod in the past?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom