LightningTopaz
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's Snes. Would love to get into contact with you after all these years (from Youtube), please get back to me. Made an account just to get in touch.
    LightningTopaz
    LightningTopaz
    Good to see you again. I still do the odd game stream, but lately I've gotten into building my own games.
    Attention Skull grunts: Be on the lookout for a boy in a cap with a Pikachu, a redhead, and a squinty eyed boy with a bow--they are considered highly dangerous to our operation.
    I'm back, and I'll be going through the backlog of Glittering Celestial V and Live from the Fireside, as well as debuting something new.
    Hey, I understand you're pretty good at this story-writing thing. Could you read my story, One Big Conspiracy, and tell me what you think so far?
    Hi, Topaz, just wanted to say I appreciate the Prompt thread. I do use it a fair bit, even if I don't end up writing much from it
    As a mod of the Written Word section, is it okay that I bring back the Mary Sue thread? I feel that I have something to contribute.
    I haven't actually posted it yet. Instead, I wondered if I could PM it to you first before posting it.

EDIT: I think I'll post it anyway if you don't mind. You can always read it in the fanfic fairgrounds.
    Hi LightningTopaz. I was wondering if you were willing to read the prologue of a new fantasy story I've made and give your feedback (remember what I said back in your academy lesson that I thought about writing a fantasy story?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom