• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
cheren2345
Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am aware that you can do that with usernames. The reason your thread was locked is that the focus of the thread very much appeared to be on something we already have a thread for - sharing usernames. If you wish to speak in general about the actual content of game itself, that would be a fitting thread topic, but your post did not convey that to us.
    Since the trades are done I've switched back to VMs

I thought you played the game before? Don't want to spoil it for you but if you've just got your 7th badge you're going to run into your box legendary pretty soon...
    I should be thanking you, your trade fodder had two hidden abilities (Dragonair/Marowak), the latter of which I didn't have.

The gift that keeps on giving!
    Neat. I've decided to stick with PMs just to keep everything in one place. Read the latest one and see what you think!
    VM inaugaration!!
    hey cheren is grace you ign??
    and what was that you were talking about a UT pikachu gaining levels
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom