• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
jasonwolf
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sadly right now we-re in the middle of a pretty big arc and such and there's no really any time to introduce anyone else.
    Well, I say that because her evidence for me being depressed is that "All she wants to do is sleep" Cause apparently no other teenagers do that
    Someone in my all-girl gym class tried that to sit out of a game (& we all thought she should be allowed cause she looked pretty fucking miserable) and our gym teacher (an ex-Marine who thought being an ex-Marine meant he could treat us like shit and we still had to treat him like he was God) told her to "put on her big-girl panties and deal"

I guarantee that if he woke-up with blood coming out of his dick, he wouldn't like people telling him to deal.

I don't know. Sorry I'm being a bitch. I've just been stressed lately, and I guess I'm taking it out on you
    And I still appricate it. Guys don't get why girls enjoy thoughts like that because they don't know what it's like. So you think of something dirty in public and get an awkward boner. Big deal. Thinking about my grandma naked isn't gonna suck any blood back into my body.

Basically, imagine someone taking ahold of your sensitive bits with a wrench and twisting. Nonstop. For a week at the least.

And then we'll talk about how much it sucks to be a guy.
    Yeah, I knew what you meant. However, a friend of mine pointed-out a hilarious scenario: What if they switched bodies right before Ellie was supposed to start her period?

Yeah, I knew what you meant. However, a friend of mine pointed-out a hilarious cenario: What if they switched bodies right before Ellie was supposed to start her period?

I feel like Ellie has grown a backbone recently. I mean, she's still a total sweetheart, and a bit of a pacifist, but she's not gonna put up with Jer's crap, or with people giving her shit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom