• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
ReadsALotOfBooks
Local time
6:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have a point. Although Collapse is not exactly your regular game xD
    Hey there, I see that you are new to the park and I feel like I must inform you that post have to have at least 500 character, counting spaces. You don't have to add more onto you're first post.
    Ok, I'll accept your request. Just please keep in mind that the group exists so we can all chat and get to know each other, so post as often as you can! As far as I know the create discussion option is still broken though, but eventually you should be able to create your own "room" where you can post whatever you want.
    Oh, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to that yet. I have a bad habit of letting requests stack up. Before letting people in, I like to ask a couple of questions to make sure you're in the right mindset for this group.

1. Why are you interested in joining The Wash?

2. Will you be active and regularly join in our discussions?
    I don't think there is a specific finishing word for conversations. When they lose their point, you stop them.

Anyways, you should know that in all mafias, Day 1 logic is much more flawed than later on. We have no information and have to resort to gut feelings without adequate reasoning.
    I am sorry I was a bit late to reply, I was writing my own thing of decent length :)
    No, you don't have to vote. Lots of people may not manage to vote on a day phase.
    "What do I already look like? Whatever, let's go" Haha, thank you for that, I find it extremely amusing.
    okay.
    Well, it's not just THAT one, this is the point.
    This and hits work too.
    1. Is this an expression of disdain?
    2. S H T I. Which word is it?
    1. Hard stuff. Better avoid it for now.
    2. The word I was talking about in that post you liked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom