• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
hurristat
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I couldn't find a way to reach you, but then noticed that you're active here. I hope you're doing well.
    It has been a long time since I've seen you around. I hope you are doing well in whatever you are pursuing.
    I highly recommend both of those. If you like Durarara, then Baccano is probably up your alley. I haven't actually seen Durarara yet, but they were created by the same person.

I absolutely hated the ending of the show, but the movie End of Evangelion saved it for me. If you haven't seen it and you like the weird, mysterious parts of NGE, then I recommend that too. It's a fantastic late Friday/Saturday night movie, and it kept me awake the following night trying to comprehend what I had just watched. XD

Even for a parody of fanservicey anime, Kill la Kill does occasionally take it too far. lol But by the end of it I hardly even considered it fanservice since they did a pretty good job of explaining WHY the suits had to look like that.

I didn't watch '03 because I was told Brotherhood is better. And it follows the manga plot, so I would automatically be a bit biased against it because I'm kind of trained to dislike filler or anything the manga author didn't write personally. Mostly because of shows like Naruto. Not that that's been exactly good lately.

AoT isn't one of my all time favorites, but the world really intrigues me, and they're really good at creating suspense. Plus the animation is gorgeous. My main complaint is it's just so freaking slow. I don't want to hear these minor characters we won't see again complaining about how they're going to die every 5 minutes. It's bad enough hearing the main characters complain about it. :p

Oh wow, so you stopped right when... well, I won't say in case you didn't actually finish episode 8. If you did then you should know what I'm referring to. XD But that really sucks that they ruined it for you. I hope you are able to watch it again some day because the climax is fantastic.

I've heard a bit about Ping Pong the Animation. It seems......... bizarre to say the least. XD
    That one I have not seen, despite it being all over my tumblr dash.

Some of my favorites are NGE, Future Diary, Kill la Kill and FMAB. Also really like Attack on Titan, Gurren Lagann, Soul Eater, and Baccano.
    I've seen you around quite a bit, but you're right, I don't think we've ever had a real conversation. ^^

So do you have a single favorite anime, or too many to claim just one?
    Rei (Free!), Kyoko (Dangan Ronpa), Yukine (Noragami), Akihito (Beyond the Boundary), Kaworu (NGE), Inumuta (Kill la Kill), Volkner (Pokemon), Kyoko (PMMM), Jean (Attack on Titan). I know a couple more by face and franchise but I haven't gotten into those.
    so I've heard. Not concerned about the fanservive, just not sure about a swimming anime in general. But I'll consider it further.

oh, right. Reading the wiki, I must have gotten my facts somewhat confused when Marco called him a leader figure.
    never saw free, just recognized him from 50% off. Meanwhile I have seen attack on titan, I just don't remember any of the character names aside from Eren, Mikasa, Levi, Armin, and a few others.
    sollux, kyoko, volkner, kirigiri, that one dude from attack on titan who I think was a squadron leader or somefin, that one guy from free who...uh...

that's all I got. Boo.
    you cranky old leprechaun

things that are also new: i'm not in high school anymore
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Is the main point of your sig the hands or the crotch? I can't seem to figure it out.
    Comedy: (n.) Professional entertainment consisting of jokes and satirical sketches, intended to make an audience laugh.

Nirvana: (n.) A transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self...

A comedy nirvana.
    Okay then we're just having a REGULAR CONVERSATION about OUR USUAL INTERESTS

I was driving and saw an advertisement that you would appreciate. Describing the movie "The Lyons": "A comedy nirvana!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom