Sakuraa
Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I don't recall Cilan ever crying at all, but then again I barley paid attention to his saga at times. Maybe he did and I just don't remember, but I've got a pretty strong feeling that he never did so he's who I'd choose for crying the least. If not him...did Tracey ever cry? If not Cilan, either Tracey or Misty.
    ----------
    If you don't recall Cilan or Tracey ever crying, why is Misty included when she's clearly cried before? Also, pretty sure the word is "barely".
    I want the Flaubebe Episode TO AIR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY, I Loved it a lot and IT'S THE BEST Episode THAT INVOLVES Bonnie IMO
    NICE! What I Liked with Tyrunt's Voice was that it was a Combo of Froakie and Volcarona and I LOVE those 2 Voices, so I thought it worked out well with Tyrunt IMO.
    As I said, Mega Lucario's pn Crack or something when he Mega Evolves. But BEST Part of the Episode bY FAR is when EVERYONE'S getting Attacked by the Noibat, Clemont's Bitten in the Leg, Pikachu's got 2 Noibat Eating his Ears, and Serena has one on her Face and then BAM HITS THE Screen, I LAUGHED SOOOOOOO HARD HITTING THE Camera Gal, SO HILARIOUS!~
    Nice Gal, but one think just from what U said I'm Already MAD at, Bonnie saying Happy Happy, OH GOD, it sounds SO WRONG from her, I'm sorry I just don't like that.
    Well I knew it was Airing but CONGRATS Gal :) could U Give Me an Early Review of what U thought? I think it's an Ok Episode but both Bonnie and Dedenne Annoyed me so I was Happy that Dedenne was Thrown across Creation by Clauncher LOL. Sorry I'm NOT trying to be Rude but I am NOT a Bonnie Fan she gets on My Nerves, but I LOVED her in the Flaubebe Episode
    In the New Ending in Japanese the Scene with the Ocean, if U Enlarge the Image it shows Bonnie in a Slowbro Swimsuit LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom