• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
4:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, this is super belated and not really important now, but I'm really sorry about the total lack of activity back in your game! I had some stuff going on and dropped off the internet for a while. But anyway, I'd like to apologize for that now that I'm seeing this message just now. ^^;
    Hey, GM, if you wanna keep your URPG gym remember to post in the rollcall, today is the last day.
    Hey man I'll sub for All Stars.
    I apoligize for backing out at first. I had things to take care of, and then I was simply not feeling in a great mood.
    No but I know why she can't play, I think she would. When she told me to ask hosts to remove her from current games, I forgot to ask you to remove her from your game x).
    Hey, can I sub for your All Stars game? By the way don't expect to Clusiana to be active, at least from the first phases because she still can't play.
    Hey, GM, wanna sub in in my game? I need several, and you just died without anything given away.
    From adding mafia to the name xD

Yeah I feel ya there, luckily most of my classes this term seem easy enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom