Haruka_Rules!
Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They sure look like it, I really can't wait to see what Primal Rayquaza looks like! :D Have you played X and Y? I got X for Christmas, but I haven't actually played it yet; being completely honest I'm not that excited for it. :/

That's cool! :D I just got done playing through Pokémon XD, purified all of the shadow Pokémon and completed all of the Battle CD's. :)
    Eheh. Yeah I mean I get both sides of this preference. :p Plus with subs I find myself learning facts about the anime faster.

I bet you'll have a blast. :)
    Makes sense to me. I like english cause well I understand it immediately, and I feel like it lets me enjoy the show more. Though I do get dubs cut things out sometimes.

The wedding or something else? :0
    I suppose I told you about it before, then? I don't remember doing so honestly. XD

Oh? I've never seen his works.
    Just a bit of C&C Rise of the Reds. ^^;

Mantera. It was .... an interesting concept, but the execution could've been better. xD
    Heck funimation usually has the first few episodes of anime they dub free, and they sub anime as well. I used their site when watching akuma no riddle since they have good quality. xD
    I wish I could xD but they were crappy~ Heck I was a kid. D'aww you wanted to be mayor of your city ^^
    There are a lot so good luck on those ones~

I tried most but the only one I finished was So Long My Love :crush: (Gemini *^*), Isthis one? Heck my favs characters are there :< What do I do not playing it? But I gottaask, is it good? :p
    That they are! :D Art/Animation usually in an influence as well

Oh I gotcha. I find the best kind of review is watching a few episodes yourself. :lol:
    I don't know about brillant but it's really entertaining and sweet :p. Haha, I don't think there's someone who didn't, I tried to create weapons xD

Mostly played the games, but yeah ^^ seen it~ Have you played one of the games?
    Slayers is the one that has my interest the most, though that's because the opening songs are amazing. And admittedly an anime's opening song is what influences me to watch 98% of the time.
    That's been made clear. :p

Oh wait! I've watched Yuyu Hakusho too. But I was trying to get at the fact I've seen no where near as many as you. xD Though the ones you just listed are absolutely brilliant that even when I turn 70 I'd still watch it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom