• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Karamazov
Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Definitely. There prevails different mindset, culture, work ethics and landscapes. Each country is special and interesting in its own way, making it all that more valuable and learning experience when you get chance to be familiarized yourself with it.

In Croatia by mentality people are easy going taking things lightly. Dont hurry and take things at relaxed pace. Heck many tourists when they come first get stunned by people over here living in less stressful, more carefree way . For instance you can in middle of day find young people chiling in bars ands drinking coffeee or something making visitors puzzled beginning to ask: Do you people ever work???

Answer is that of course they do, they just somehow manage to combine pleasure with responsibility. Such as some business meetings for example being done outside on fresh air, rather than in enclosed office or hall lol.

Oh my mistake, i cannot read it seems haha. Still great to hear your grandpa managed to dissuade doctor prognosis still being good and kicking. I imagine he is fighter. :-D
    ........ HMMMMMMMM, SO Michele Fairley said this, HM, I Wonder, true they could just Give this to someone else but then EVEN MORE OF Brienne's Storyline is going to be changed, since well I may have Given a Spoiler LOL, but hmmmmmmm, this is Tricky, let's just say, Lady Stone Heart IS ............ UH........... REALLY FREAKING WEIRD AND CREEPY, Shudders JQSDHFGN KLHOPYHGFJD
    ............ How do U know about Lady Stone Heart? Did U Look it up? I was Disappointed they didn't do it this Season, was Hoping they would but maybe Season 5 they will do it.
    Ah really? Yeah i can see why, travels usually require lot of demand, money, preparation, planning, stress and effort. Me? Ah i usually go for small field trips over border to Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Bosnia etc. Nothing too big, but i have some relatives living in some of this countries and i like to visit some of other countries attractions.

I understand, wishing you all the best in finding good work with acceptable terms. Hope it will be something you enjoy to and can draw valuable experience out of it.

Thanks, sorry to hear your grandma was going through this. Is she ok?
    I See, Okay, what did U think of Tywin's Death? Let's just say when I Read that in the Books with My Dad, I Cheered FOR JOY because he was FINALLY DEAD! I COULDN'T STAND HIM, after ALL THE CRAP he had Given Tyrion for Years, HE DESERVED THOSE Cross Bows.

Now how I Felt about it, it WAS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME, VERY GOOD, all of it IMO, I Liked how they Started the Episode being RIGHT how they Last Left off with Jon Entering The Haunted Forrest (That's the Name of the Forrest LOL) and seeing ALL of those Men by Stannis was Cool. The Hound VS. Brienne NEVER HAPPENED LOL.
    I know this is Late Asking but what were your thoughts Overall on Game Of Thrones Season 4 Finale Man?
    Oh interesting. Do you often travel? I sometime do according to my financial possibilities.

You know i never asked you this, but what do you do for living? If its not too impolite to ask?

Ah , well she ended in hospital because of anemia turning out that she has problems with colon needing to go to surgery. To remove tissue which caused bleeding.

p.s. Really? My job isn't exotic or that great to be envy lol. :p
    I see, i understand. Oh you have been on the way? Where did you travel?

p.s. Ah its ok, im not the person which sob or look for pity. Although cards life put infront of me could certainly be more faborable(figuratively speaking). My grandma died few months ago and recently my mom ended in hospital, but fortunately things at least in her case worked out well. Being on way toward recover.

On brighter side i found job in some super market. Its temporary and doesnt provide long term solution, but salary is good. Colleagues are pleasant to work with and environment is great. So in every misfortune there exist something good like they say. ;)
    Hi, remember me? Its been ages i spoke to you. How come you never call? I mean i guess its fault on my part too, but i was currently having pretty rough streak in my life, thus not having much time for anything else.

p.s. Also is there some bug or glitch with blogs again? Every comment i post on people blogs for some reason never shows up. I tried posting on Gliscord, Bluelatios, Henrymidfields blog but my post never got showed up.
    There's some recent unmoderated comments on my last blog, thanks in advance for approving those. ^^
    Many thanks! There's actually been a few more comments since then too, so if you could approve those that'd be really swell. :)
    What did U think of Arya? She's Now Off TOO Braavos, and ............... uh.................. things get Complicated there with her but it's still Good.
    Good. Just watched this one Dateline 48 Hours show (It's about an actual murder case in real life.), and my parents and I had dinner while watching it.

Eh, I think there's a solid amount of stuff in New Leaf, but then again, I'm easily satisfied, so I probably would have fun with a game that is absolutely horrible.:XD2:
    Do you think it would be more fun if someone came to visit your town?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom