• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
glow
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, aww! XD YOU CAN BE A POKEMON MASTER AGAIN. You just gotta have the power of love/friendship/magic on your siiiide. But that makes sense! ;D If you left at GSC, then it makes sense to pick up at the remakes again. I'm really excited for 'em. <3 It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun to play. I can't play my old GSC games because they all lose their data after a little while, sigh.
    LOL, POKERFACE. XD Haha, that made me laugh, wow. But I think it's supposed to resemble bagpipes or... something. It's pokémon species is all about sound. The one before it is kinda like a stereo.

Oh, you haven't played DPP yet? o: They really are good games, but if you don't have a DS, I understand. I didn't play Ruby/Sapphire forever, and I'm still kind of out of the loop on the generation. It's like I never caught up. XD
    Haha, oh, gotcha! XD Yes, I could totally see that. He definitely has weird eyes. And the tails are strange, too, don't'chya think? But when it comes to creepy pokémon, Exploud takes the CAKE. D:
    Gary having an Electivire? Why d'you say that? At first I felt like the anime had him have it just so Ash could see a Sinnoh region pokémon, but Electivire seems to help in Gary's research a lot! At least, Gary had him around the for Shieldon fiasco. After a while, Electivire's grown on me, I guess. :D
    Haha, I love your avatar and picture! <3 Are you a Gary fan? Just felt like asking.

And welcome to Bulbagarden, by the way!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom