• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
RunnerAwaker
Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I'm looking for an Imposter Ditto in FC and saw that you fit the bill :) Could I please add you? My FC is 3153-3686-4282
    hi, i'm new (to this forum), and need a ditto Safari. would you mind exchanging Friend Codes? i'm not sure what I have, but if you trade Friend Codes, i'll give you an event Pokémon. my FC is 2165-5119-2925, and my IGN is Kylee.
    Hi! I saw your code on the friend safari list and was wondering if you'd add me. FC: 3024-5588-6467. Thanks!
    would you like to exchange codes with me for friend safari? i have abra,espurr,girafariq
    my fc is 4270-2482-7129
    Hello Miss. I am posting to see if you'd like to add me as a friend on my DS? We can battle each other. I also need to find my friend safari. Would that be OK with you? 3711-9070-9265 Is my friend code, IGN is Cody B Burke
    Hi! I saw that you posted in the thread to get added to our AIM chat. I have sent the invite, so if you haven't received it, please let me know so we can work on getting you added to the AIM blast chat!

And welcome to URPG! :)
    hey! just wanted to welcome you to URPG! If you have a question, just shoot me a VM or PM or ask in general chat =) hope you have fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom