• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
W
Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To be honest, if the Pokedex didn't say it was a super computer i would have always wondered why it's Psychic type, because it looks just like a spider robot and nothing like a super computer.
    Psychic typing it's just dragging him down now, i would rather see him become better than continue to be dragged by an hindering typing. It will probably remain Steel/Psychic
    Tough Claws is the best in my opinion, it's like a recoil-less Life Orb and Metagross has a bunch of contact moves. Levitate and dropping Psychic typing would leave it with only two weaknesses: Fighting and Fire, not a bad trade because it loses weaknesses to Ground, Dark and Ghost.
    My biggest fear was put to rest, they didn't screwed up Mega Metagross design, it actualy looks great. Now hoping for a good ability.
    Digimon, Death Note (specially this one), Fairy Tail and Hitman Reborn bored the living hell out of me, sometimes a show being boring is worse than being bad and the other two i'm not interested in seeing.
    Yeah, the weather was awful yesterday, so I'll let you know. XP

Because the guy taking the picture didn't say "smile" or anything so I didn't even know he was ready.
    Looks like we're having bad weather a lot this week~ It may be better to wait till the rain clears up if that's okay~

Got the license but didn't smile! DX
    Sorry about yesterday~ :C Weather was bad and we lost power. Only for about 30 seconds, but I couldn't seem to connect after that. I'm trying to see if I can connect now~
    I already found a site with Arc-V episodes english subbed, gonna let them pile up because i'm going to be honest i'm YGO'ed out, seriously i reach episode 34 in GX and i was getting tired, it's most likely because i watch the original series, 5Ds and ZeXal all in a row, i think i went overboard with YGO.
    The connection was actually okay today, but I had to leave to go take a driving test. Sure, we can try again tomorrow~
    Grazie. Μόνο προφορικές είναι; Φαντάζομαι είναι και πρακτικά πράγματα βέβαια, τέλος πάντων, καταλαβαίνω.
    Είναι ωραία χώρα η Ιαπωνία, τεχνολογία, anime, πολιτισμός...
    Πράγματι, καλούτσικα τα πήγε και η Ελλάδα, παρότι με 10 παίχτες. Φοβάμαι ότι και οι 2 θα φύγουν... τέλος πάντων, σου αρέσει πολύ το ποδόσφαιρο;
    Ευχαριστώ. Ωραίος, μπράβο! Βγήκαν τα αποτελεσματά τους;
    Έχεις κάποιο ιδιαίτερο λόγο που σου αρέσει η Ιαπωνία; Τι έχεις να πεις για τον αγώνα μεταξύ τους προχθές;
    Yeah, i also unfortunately notice that the YGO fanbase has "Genwunners", YGO fans who think the first series (well it's the second but you get my point) is the only good one and ZeXal is basically the Gen 5 of YGO, it's brutally hated by the older fans, hell i thought GX was liked but found out alot of people hate it.
    Ω, καλησπέρα, καιρό έχουμε να τα πούμε!
    Ναι, μόνο μία μου έμεινε, Φυσική, τη Δευτέρα. Είναι σαν να έχουν ήδη τελειώσει!
    Με τις δικές σου τι γίνεται;
    Ωωω, και βλέπεις καθόλου Μουντιάλ;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom