• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
emilsn91
Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm in central time. To be honest I'm not sure when I'll be on again. I'm thinking Monday morning or Sunday night.
    It's not a big deal to breed one. The pokemon I don't have with their HA aren't really my cup of tea. I'm just trying to complete my collection. I'm going to be busy tonight. I'll try to breed on my lunch break. Will you be on in the morning?
    I will have to breed the Turtwig. I don't normally breed my HA Pokemon until someone wants one. Chimchar I happened to IV breed. The Turtwig will likely have some good IVs as I have a 6IV Ditto. Do you have any of the HA Pokemon I'm looking for? (A link to my thread is in my signature)
    I'll add you in a moment, though to make sure we're on the same page so there's no confusion whatsoever...I'll trade you a Pokemon first, and you trade me either one of the two so then they'll evolve at the same time. Sound good? x)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom