• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think I can do cloning today, sorry! I just got 3 new games from Gamestop so I want to test them out today, but I should be free tomorrow
    The "only" Deoxys I have are Plasma and Oblivia (all four of them) so I wouldn't refuse that one. Cloned or not I'm not fussed, so let me know if/when you want to go ahead.
    OMG, I sooooo want your 12.5% female HA luck...... ;_________; .....I'll give you ALL of my unwanted constant shiny luck instead xD

I hope you feel better soon Shy :(
    ok, just checking :) ...I'll be on wifi shortly to trade

ikr?...I promised myself that I'll never breed Eevee again after this gen....um, unfortunately I'm only lying to myself when I say that xD
    OMG, that is lucky =O ........oh crap, that sucks :(
    ok ^^ ......oh no, you're sick? ;_; ...I hope you feel better soon

just level ball Slugma is fine :) .....would you like to trade tonight or wait until your feeling more up to it?
    a Moon Ball Vivi? .... O_______O .....lol, those damn PowerSaves hackers xD ........eh...in hindsight, at least a moon ball looks great on a monsoon pattern ^^

hmm, I'll have to check out your spreadsheet link again sometime x)

oh yeah, I replaced my busted HG game cartridge a little while ago so I have both HG and SS now.....if you're ever in the market for some more Kurt Ball female pokes :)
    -I love poke hunting x)
    EEK!!!.......just kidding xD

hey, don't sweat it...that's alight :)

just shoot me a VM whenever you have level ball Slugma ready, k?.......I'll keep your Diglett safe in the meantime :)
    ok ^^ .....lol, no problem. I'm just going to copy/paste them to the pm anyway xD

give me about 15min and I'll pm that list over to you.........pick whatever you want from it :)
    oh yeah, forgot to mention it to you before....... O_O

I have more 4 IV and 5 IV flawless kurt ball and HA female breeding leftovers than I know what to do with..... D: ........would you like me to pm you what I have (minus what you already have in your spreadsheet)? .....I'll give you whatever you want from that list for free.
    -at least I know you would appreciate them and get use out of them :)
    hey, no problem. ...I'm a little tied up atm anyway :)

we can definitely trade tomorrow :)
    lol, the original HA horde female was an uber pain to catch too....I had to breed a second Bulba with ingrain just so the Aron hordes wouldn't "Roar" me to death xD

ok, cool beans! ^^ .....oh, I would love a level ball Slugma if you could hatch a female one for me please x)
    Hey Shy, how's it going? :)

My last breeding project was Heavy Metal Aron in a dive ball...I have an extra Adamant HA dive ball female (spread- 31/×/31/×/31/31) with Egg Moves- Dragon Rush, Body Slam, Iron Head, and Stealth Rock..............Would you be interested in it?
    Not a buttload, just trying to get them done now. Double/Triple/Rotation can easily be abused, and it is pretty tempting to do so. Leaving Singles to last - I did want to try it with a Kalos only team, but I might MegaMom my way to victory just to get it done quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom