Haruka_Rules!
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm I recognize the name...and that's all. xD

Okay I will. :)

Your back so soon.. Not that it's a bad thing but welcome back! And you flatter me.
    Something like this? Maybe they'll do similar patterns to the GBA ones :p. Ack they're expensive D: why that much?
    Watched the World Cup? I won a good amount of cash betting on the final xD
    Eheh that made me sound sappy, though yeah I do. Meeting new people is always pretty pleasant.

Oh that's the anime that has all their characters start off as nude in the intro no? I couldn't even watch the opening. xD Though I'd usually avoid anime with subpar animation.

The title alone sounds cute, I finally finished Katanagari so I'm sure I can watch. x)

And I felt like I should reply even if you were taking a leave, it'd be rude to ignore people on purpose. Though I hope all your troubles get settled smoothly, and everything goes well for you. :)
    I've never actually beaten any of the original games, gonna try and beat Yellow someday though! :) What are your thoughts on Hawlucha; I'm considering using it because it looks like an interesting Pokémon to use, but I'm really not sure because I think that Aerodactyl would definitely be a better choice. :)

I know about the plot for Zoroark: Master of Illusions, so I kind of know how it goes, I just never really watch them that much. :) I'll see if I can find it somewhere though, maybe I'll watch it. :) Speaking of Genesect, you don't happen to have one that you'd be willing to trade over Wi-Fi do you? :)
    You gotta have a collection D: so ya can combine with your clothes and so xD. I'd prefer the blue one but it's XL so no :p black and dark huh? I like that! I wanna get another 3DS but I wanna wait if they don't release a ORAS exclusive design.
    No way xD only you can do that.

Fan of comedies? I admit there was some good action but mostly hilariousness :XD: did you like it?
    Very! I'm no longer friends with my high school friends since we just grew apart. Though things like that make me cherish the friends I have now.

What is this? :eek: I consider you've seen a bad anime that was a slice of life then~?
    That's pretty cool! :D Again I haven't played X yet, but I do have my team planned out; I'm going to use Delphox, Venusaur, Aegislash, Aerodactyl, Aurorus, and Goodra! :) I kind of want to use Hawlucha though, kind of becoming a fan of it, and with Absol being one of my all time favorite pokemon, I might end up using an Absol as a seventh party member cause I'll just have to use Mega-Absol at some point! :)

No, I haven't; I seen the screenshots for it but that's about it, I think the last one I watched in full was Arceus and the Jewel of Life. :) I'll look at the screenshots and summaries for all of the new movies, and the Genesect one looked pretty cool, I loved the Hydro Pack Genesect, it was so cute, and I liked the plot for it, but I never really watch them anymore. :) I really want a Genesect though, like so bad, I'm so mad at myself for not going to that Nintendo Event! :(
    That's good, close friends are rare imo. :)

Slice of life animes always tend to be!
    Of course, and if I get scammed too xD
    Well as I said it seems uncomfortable :p to me it's too big to carry around. Oh you have purses~ ^^ got several? Mine's the ol' classic 3DS aqua blue, and yours~?

Wait.. So you watched the movie first? D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom