• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Derpina
Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    That's okay; I'll be available for the next 2 days around the same time, so send me a PM when you can trade (so I can get an automatic email alert).
    I'm ready now considering I'm awake. :p Though I'll send you a trade request when I catch you online in game or a vm on here.
    You can keep whatever and trade back whatever, I was gonna wondertrade it all anyway. Just need a sec to shinify!
    I have bee looking for such an Yveltal for quite a while to join my Modest GeoXern (I also have a Timid Xerneas but in my experience GeoXern doesn't need a +Spe nature) and my shinies are just going to collect dust, so I'm not arsed about trading two for something I really want.

I am going to get an egg from the Absol for Justified and Baton Pass, so it will be ~L10 when you get it. It's [original] moveset will be Baton Pass/Megahorn/Play Rough/Zen Headbutt.
    And I can add to that list a freshly caught HA shiny Krabby (Impish). This HA female Frogadier is going to take quite a while ...
    After much some deliberation, I figure the Yveltal is close enough for me not to be miserly about my initial offer. I'll take it for any two shinies I am offering, or one & a not-Ability Capsule BP item.

I also have a shiny Frogadier I just caught in FS (L30, Quirky, Torrent, x/31/x/x/31/x) and I'm in line to get shiny Noibat & Skiddo, if you're willing to wait for information on them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom