• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry for the delay. I've had exams so I had to go completely cold turkey with the forums. I have terrible self discipline!

Ugh, I was studying in a classroom just yesterday and somebody like that came. Some friends from my class who had the same exam in an hour and then a couple others who were just going on the internet/chatting/laughing/shouting etc. were there. Their friend waltzed right in, almost shouting. I said to the people I was with "people in this college are so loud.." as a matter of fact thing - they all generally are. But she took it personally, got an attitude about it, asked if I was speaking specifically about her. I was like "uh, no, I'm making a general comment". She went about her business muttering threats and asking her friends if they knew anything about me. Cannot believe the audacity and lack of concern some people have - we were in a classroom in the middle of exams trying to study. Usually that kind of thing would ruin my mood but I just had to roll my eyes and get back to preparing, I just thought she had to be pretty insecure to take everything so dang aggressively. Very glad I don't have to keep going there now, I'm tired of holding my tongue about others being blatantly inconsiderate. u___u

Aw, I'll try! Ah, I almost had to have braces... My teeth straightened on their own as soon as the possibility was mentioned, haha. xD Can you still play it? I played the clarinet for a bit when I was really young. My school had free lessons (my dad told me if I wanted to try the saxophone, I had to prove myself with the clarinet first??), but once those lessons stopped it became too expensive. I actually tried to play acoustic guitar for a bit when I was about ten, but as I'm left handed it took twice as long to translate what my dad was trying to teach me and I gave up when I couldn't have lessons. >__> Uggh wasps >__< I hate them! I think I would fly too if I could, though. It seems so liberating, as much of a cliché as that is.
    LavenderTownGhost! :D I hope it wouldn't be out of line if I said I missed you.

I've been really engrossed in RPG Maker over the last few days and actually haven't touched my 3DS. My brother put in a request for me to breed a deino, too. I've thought paleontology and archaeology are pretty cool, too. I can't figure out if Cranidos and Rampardos are raptors. We could still go with stegosaurus, icthyosaur and even dimetrodon. My team as a whole is nowhere near that,but I did import all my lv.100s using PokeTransfer. I'm enjoying Pokemon Amie, too. Dare I say it's cute. Too bad you don't live closer or I'd let you use my PWT.

Wow. Does Nintendo or a third party do that?

The new megas are interesting, but I'm still waiting for some Metagrossite. I'd be so excited about my shiny metagross getting some.
    Ah, that sounds like a plan. xD And a creative one at that, heck if I want to be productive I just draw nothing too fancy. :B

10 more minutes...:zzz:

Aw, he had such a thoughtful friend in you huh? x)
    And most of mine are dog people. I suppose that has something to do with it. Since few of my acquaintances own cats, I have fewer good experiences with them to shape my opinion.

I'm playing it on my 360, but it's also for the PS3 and PC. Lot of games I can play now that I couldn't before since I got a 360.

A little bare-bones, but that's understandable. Pretty standard early-trailer stuff. I'm just hoping we get some clean art pretty soon.
    Well, we should try and correct each others' misgivings :p I used to be scared of dogs, but after we got our lab I did a complete 180. I love dogs to pieces now,

Those are indeed good games :p Great, even. Infinite is a phenomenal game, probably one of the best of the last generation. Great story, extremely fun, gorgeous... there are very few flaws with it.

Somewhat, though I don't expect I'll be paying much attention to it beyond checking out highlights.
    At least you're getting better, as well! :)

Oh yes! The Lion King taught me so many valuable life lessons and I just love everything about it! Haha I'm not mad, but you should really watch it! :)

Did you get to watch E3? What did you think of it? :D I was in orchestra class and I watched it on my phone. It would've been better if I was at home watching it. That was a really nice OR/AS trailer! I'm kind of dissapointed with the lack of Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem news.

Oh yeah the CoroCoro scans! I really like Sceptile's mega evo; it's about time it got powered up!

I have a pic of my cosplay wip that I took about 3 days ago!
    I carved it a little more and got the jaw to move! I can't wait 'til I have time to work on it again!! Gotta get these tests out of the way first! :)
    I agree too. Brendan looks okay but at least they did a fine job with May. ^^

OR/AS are number uno on my list. :) I'm also excited for: Hyrule Warriors, Zelda and Super Smash Bros. :D
    that's good. :)

I saw the new May too. She looks awesome! i'm glad they decided to keep her. ^^

Me too! ORAS will be epic! Did you watch Nintendo's e3?
    Oh that still fun regardless depending how you go at it! So are you planning on being a youtuber or something of the like, or is this just for fun ? ^^

I'm totally with you! I might even....zzzzz.

He hasn't ever opened up to me in the year that I've known him. It's never been his thing really, he much rather be a silly person who comes up with a plethora of ideas to work on and keep him busy. x)
    Just enjoying my summer. :)

That was so sweet of you to give the cat a new home. :)

They already announced her new design? :O

Thanks. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom