• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Caite-chan
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I remember that one xD; I kind of forgot to keep up with it though, sorry >-<
    No problem! I just didn't want to accidentally write the whole grade for the wrong Pokemon or anything, my bad!
    Hi! I claimed your story for secret santa, so I'm going to quickly hammer through a grade. Importantly, I didn't see anywhere were you specified what you were trying to capture: I'm pretty sure from context that you wanted a Growlithe, and I'm writing the grade mostly based on that; however, if it's not a Growlithe, please let me know ASAP or else this will be pretty awkward, haha.
    Is there a particular genre you want to write for? (Also I added you on skype, my username is tych13l)
    No problem :)
    Now, you said you wanted a mentorship in Battling and writing, right?
    Is there any particular place you want to start?
    Hello Miss Caite. How are you and welcome to the URPG!
    I will be more than willing to take you on a mentorship since you want one.
    Hey, could you try breeding me a HA lileep FEMALE please. Maxed ivs in hp, def, SpD, nature being bold, or recover as egg move, all or a combo of the listed previously would be appreciated. FC is 2105-9271-0532, EST (New York time zone). Thanks
    I should actually be thanking you. That Mawile had the Perfect IVs I needed, the nature I needed, AND the egg moves I was going to breed onto it. :D
    I have recently started breeding for IVs out of boredom, so I have decided to Try to breed my favorites. XD

If you ever are looking for a specific pokemon, then drop me a message snd I'll keep my ear to the ground. Likewise, if you ever want any breeding leftovers, I usually wondertrade them so I don't mind donating.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom