• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's OK. As long as you got your submission in, I am already satisfied. Thanks for your contribution!
    I am continuing on with my Normal-type reviews. Could you provide your opinion on the Taillow family? It should preferably be 3 to 4 sentences long.
    Hello, it took quite some time but R/S is finally getting an update. The new information released thus far makes pretty excited for the game.
    Nah its ok, no hard feelings. I decided to turn over new leaf as mentioned in one of my previous blogs not wanting to be anymore part of negativity and tedious pointless arguing which kill joy and eagerness to be part of some discussion.

There has been enough wars, intolerance and annoyance around here. Its time that this place becomes better.
    Hi there, i noticed your comment in my blog and no offense but i wouldn't appreciate in slightest that someone comes just to bring disorder and unecessary arguing through spuring remarks.

I decided to create that blog to share info i found with others and allow them to express their thoughts on it in lighthearted and relaxed way. With no long winded debates and lot of unwanted friction and downplays like its been case with majority of Misty related topics.
    You can register whenever you'd like, as long as it's before the end of the month (when the Vizzed offer ends).

Thanks again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom