Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    That's okay; I'll be available for the next 2 days around the same time, so send me a PM when you can trade (so I can get an automatic email alert).
    I'm ready now considering I'm awake. :p Though I'll send you a trade request when I catch you online in game or a vm on here.
    You can keep whatever and trade back whatever, I was gonna wondertrade it all anyway. Just need a sec to shinify!
    I have bee looking for such an Yveltal for quite a while to join my Modest GeoXern (I also have a Timid Xerneas but in my experience GeoXern doesn't need a +Spe nature) and my shinies are just going to collect dust, so I'm not arsed about trading two for something I really want.

I am going to get an egg from the Absol for Justified and Baton Pass, so it will be ~L10 when you get it. It's [original] moveset will be Baton Pass/Megahorn/Play Rough/Zen Headbutt.
    And I can add to that list a freshly caught HA shiny Krabby (Impish). This HA female Frogadier is going to take quite a while ...
    After much some deliberation, I figure the Yveltal is close enough for me not to be miserly about my initial offer. I'll take it for any two shinies I am offering, or one & a not-Ability Capsule BP item.

I also have a shiny Frogadier I just caught in FS (L30, Quirky, Torrent, x/31/x/x/31/x) and I'm in line to get shiny Noibat & Skiddo, if you're willing to wait for information on them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom