J
Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mudkippppppz :p yeah... you could say that...

eh it could be better :) glad for this site, it's my sanctuary in many ways :) oooh :( unlucky... what sort of work are you doing?
    aww Torchic :) if they were physically real, I would have loads running around :) i found it so hard in gen 3, they made the starters so cute :) hehe :) though loved mudkip, who could resist that smile :)
    Ooh definitely sapphire for me :) it was my first ever Pokemon game :) favorite region... EVER! :) Was eight at the time when I played it :) what's your favorite starter?
    Why thank you ^_^ it's a good time to join with the new ruby/sapphire remakes :D hehe :) are you planning on getting them?
    Aww glad to hear it :) been a member of this fine forum since 2009 :) only been a moderator myself for the past couple of months, moderating the garden grotto, love hanging around there and talking to people so figured it was about time to apply! ^_^ hehe do you have a favorite part of the site?
    Same Here, I've seen A BUNCH of Films with Her and she is FOR SURE One of my Favorite Actresses, and the Last Film I saw her in was X-Men Days Of Future Past and to Me she was ONE OF THE BEST PARTS OF THAT MOVIE, she was SOOOOOOOO GOOD, her Acting and Emotion felt Real and Good.
    I dunno about anything here but trade. (Worse than PC, I've literally never looked outside more than 3 or 4 times and never been in other forums haha)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom