R
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! Can you do me a favor and add me to your safari? I really, really need Nuzleaf. My code is 4081-5776-5948, name is Andrew. Unfortunately, my safari is kind of lame. It does have Diggersby tho.
    oh,ok.
    i have to delete your fc, for now.i had only one spot left
    i can give you abra,espurr,girafarig with HAs if you want them(i can breed them)
    when you finish the game tell me so i can re-add you.
    really need liepard with ha
    hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    May I ask for us to exchange FCs please. I like the Nuzleaf and Cacturne in your safari. Mine is Dark with Mightyena, Crawdaunt, and Absol FC is 1719-4578-6110. If it's no trouble that is.
    No worries, getting a good Water Absorb Cacturne will take some time anyway ^^
    Hopefully you'll get some good Dragons out of mine when you get to Kiloude City.
    How do you know you have Liepard as your last slot? We've met >=6 times already and I still can't see your last slot. You already finished the E4, right?
    Hello, I like your Friend Safari. May we exchange Friend Codes? Mine is 4554-0298-0399. Safari contains Emolga, Stunfisk, and Manectric.
    Hey! Can I add you on my friend list? If you don't mind, I already put your friend code on my list. Here are my details:

IGN: Calem/Serena
    Version: X/Y
    Friend Safari Type/Pokemon: Psychic/Munna, Sygilyph, Gothorita
    Friend Code: 0920-0226-9824
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom