• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
D
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can change them among the 7 that you have, or if a gym leader/E4 suggests changes to you as part of our recommendation. It might not be much of a change but back on season 1 we allowed up to 3 substitutes of their choosing so we're trying to find the right balance.
    I'll be free in a couple hours, we can battle around 4 pm PST if that's alright. As for the substitutions rule, I'm actually not sure as I've heard two different explanations. It would be best if you contact sharkshocker directly for the correct answer.
    Yeah he's been a bit busy so he hasn't been able to post the code, but we know that you guys had the battle. Just need to check the video before we make it official then you're on your way to the E4 :)
    Yeah sure, but can you challenge yet? I know you beat 8 gyms but the OP hasn't updated. I'll hop on now and get ready to battle.

EDIT: I'm gonna go ahead and wait for the OP to be updated. It's just a matter of keeping track of things easily.
    Sorry, but I would prefer to train a 'mon or two to replace one of my curent ones who isn't doing that well, but if you beat the rest of the E4 before I'm done then I'll still take your challenge.
    You're already a good battler. I can only say that you seemed to rush things in the battle, that really showed with Forretress and Scizor. I was in your situation when I did the challenge. I kept getting beaten by Glory Blaze. What I did was take time to clear my mind a bit, and I did way better compared the previous attempts. I still lost, but I clearly improved. You may wanna try challenging other people, or even take time off battling for a few days to clear your head. You don't have to beat me to challenge the others. I actually recommend challenging the others because you may be able to learn something from them that you can use against me. We all run different team strategies, so maybe you can pick something up from them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom