• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the offering~, I'll see if something catches me ^^ We'll then, see ya around pal ^^
    Such cruelty, 4Ivs for 5Ivs D: jk I didn't really ask for anything in return so it's fine :p are the 'mons right? Since you didn't ask for especific natures or abilities (in skelrp's case) I picked the ones I though were the best.

If you want more 'mons you might want to request them in this thread~ Yeah I'm doing some advertising :XD:
    Hi,
    For some reason it is not letting me pm.
    sorry, I was away from my computer today.
    If the same time next tomorrow suits you, I would be really grateful

Thanks,
    Hi,

Do you think we could do gts so I could have you on friend list and see when you would be online?

I sent a bunnelby lv 9 female for the Bulbasaur and for the message I put your user name
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom