• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, finished in like 2 days.
    I'll probably watch the rest later. Don't really feel like watching anything atm.
    Watching on a small screen from 6 feet away isn't that enjoyable & I don't like sitting in front of the computer when i'm watching stuff.
    Yellow, I wish there was an XY-like version of that. I'd say, all of them. You? :)

That sounds fun. How do you play? :)
    Thought nobody even looks at mine. xD Pretty much, and because they can't see that the games and anime are different in many ways. Same with me. ;)

What's Squid Girl about? What kinda of game?
    Steven didn't change much I'd go berserk if they changed him for the worst, yeah.. I fangirl him xD

Hey if you let if in the original seal you can sell it for a goooood amount in a couple of years y'know xD. I wish my dad send me gift cards though, glad yours nice to you ^^

Was it good? :9 I'm not a fan of anything related to Ash :XD:
    I Saw yet ANOTHER Movie Last Night for My Dad's Birthday LOL, this time I saw the Comedy 22 Jump Street Starring Channing Tatum, and Jonah Hill and it was VERY HILARIOUS
    Really? Was it THAT obvious? xD That means a lot considering how much hate they both get. :')

IKR? xD

So how's it like? :D
    Oh, interesting :3 I saw Legend of Thunder on TV actually, but it was divided into parts.
    Awww, bummer, I really like Colosseum! :)

Thank you so much! :D

That's awesome, what a good deal! :D Sweet, good for you! :D Looking forward to finding Xerneas? :)
    Cool, of course! My favorite character, is, Ash Ketchum. xD

It should result in a death sentence if people said that. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom