Haruka_Rules!
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, finished in like 2 days.
    I'll probably watch the rest later. Don't really feel like watching anything atm.
    Watching on a small screen from 6 feet away isn't that enjoyable & I don't like sitting in front of the computer when i'm watching stuff.
    Yellow, I wish there was an XY-like version of that. I'd say, all of them. You? :)

That sounds fun. How do you play? :)
    Thought nobody even looks at mine. xD Pretty much, and because they can't see that the games and anime are different in many ways. Same with me. ;)

What's Squid Girl about? What kinda of game?
    Steven didn't change much I'd go berserk if they changed him for the worst, yeah.. I fangirl him xD

Hey if you let if in the original seal you can sell it for a goooood amount in a couple of years y'know xD. I wish my dad send me gift cards though, glad yours nice to you ^^

Was it good? :9 I'm not a fan of anything related to Ash :XD:
    I Saw yet ANOTHER Movie Last Night for My Dad's Birthday LOL, this time I saw the Comedy 22 Jump Street Starring Channing Tatum, and Jonah Hill and it was VERY HILARIOUS
    Really? Was it THAT obvious? xD That means a lot considering how much hate they both get. :')

IKR? xD

So how's it like? :D
    Oh, interesting :3 I saw Legend of Thunder on TV actually, but it was divided into parts.
    Awww, bummer, I really like Colosseum! :)

Thank you so much! :D

That's awesome, what a good deal! :D Sweet, good for you! :D Looking forward to finding Xerneas? :)
    Cool, of course! My favorite character, is, Ash Ketchum. xD

It should result in a death sentence if people said that. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom