Team Gaara
Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When Togepi got Lost, IT WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY! Togepi was Good and Funny, it did NOTHING really but at Least Togepi WAS WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY MORE LIKABLE THAN Axew!
    Agreed, but SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT TO HER POKEMON! Axew WAS JUST SOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING, Dragon Rage FAIL was JUST A COMPLETE RIPOFF OF Ash's Gible's FAILED Draco Meteor, HOW ORIGINAL? NOT!
    Pikachu WAS ONLY TRYING TO STOP Axew, HE DID NOT DESERVE TO BE YELLED AT AND HAVE to Apologize to Cheren, NO REASON WHATSOEVER!

YES, I SWEAR TO U, Axew HAD 0 Character Development, AND IF HE DID, HE LOST IT WHENEVER HE DECIDED TO WONDER OFF!
    IMO, I SWEAR TO U, Axew HAD LIKE NO Character Development IMO, if he did have any he Lost it when he got Lost from Iris and that just makes his IQ GO DOWN!

I kinda wish Bonnie Nuzzling with Dedenne could Happen A LOT MORW Gal, because it is somewhat Funny but I Wish it was shown More Gal.
    Let's see, this is how the Situation goes: Axew notices a Room, Pikachi follows him, Axew hops onto some Controls and moves some Buttons, Pikachu WANTS Axew Leave and then they Start Wrestling and then a Microphone Com is turned on and EVERYONE'S Ears Hurt from the Noise and that's what gets ALL the Pokemon Upset. Then in the Next Scene they are Scolded, Pikachu WAS TRYING TO HELP, he SHOULDN'T BE SCOLDED, Axew SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE!
    LOL that's a Funny Comment.

LOL your Response to Axew getting Lost in the Cheren Episode was PRICELESS, and let me just say this, THAT WAS Axew's FAULT NOT Pikachu's, Pikachu WAS TRYING TO STOP Axew AND HE GETS YELLED AT?! WTF!
    Yeah she does Oshawott, among the MANY NUMEROUS Roles she has done on Pokemon such as: Flannery, Daisy, Fletchling, Samurott when it's a Female one, Sabrina, Commander Mars, Oakley from Movie 5, Liza from the Charisfic Valley, and MANY OTHER Roles from the Pokemon Anime LOL.
    LOLO, to think Lisa Ortiz AKA Ash's Oshawott Voices Serenity Wheeler from YuGiOh LOL, I'm guessing U didn't know that.
    JUST, WHY WAS Team Rocket IN THIS EPISODE?! They were there for like 3-4 Minutes Tops AND THAT'S IT! WE DID NOT NEED THEM IN THIS ONE IMO.
    I think U are going to like that Aspect when U see the Episode, and I DIDN'T see Clemont move an Arm so he could Bring out Chespin, it just shows a Light coming from Clemonts Pocket I guess and Chespin just Let's Itself Out
    Thanks :) do U think that's an Aspect U Like hearing from Chespin since U ARE NOT a Big Fan of him in the Anime?
    Yeah, they were just there to have the Plot move along I guess?

Here's the thing that made Chespin Good, Bonnie is having YET ANOTHER TEMPERTANTRUM because she is TOO Short and Small to TRY out the Sky Battle Simulation with Ash and everyone else but Serena Comfurts here and then Bonnie says she has Dedenne but then, Chespin Let's Itself Out of its Ball to Comfurt Her. Yeah, IT POPPED OUT OF IT'S Ball just like Wobbuffet and Oshawott did/does. That's why I thought Chespin was GREAT IMO Gal :)
    And for some STRANGE Reason YET AGAIN, Team Rocket IS THROWN INTO THE Episode FOR SOME REASON In the Middle Of the Episode, WHY WERE THEY EVEN IN THIS EPISODE?! I guess the ONLY Reason why they were in it was to make Fletchling be Able to Battle Talonflame because Talonflame's Trainer DIDN'T Want to Battle it at first.
    Yeah, this Episode is Called Hawlucha VS. Talonflame, this is one those Mistitled Episodes, just like Druddigon VS. Bisharp was, except this was more Fletchling Development and Fletchling VS. Talonflame
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom