• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! Can you do me a favor and add me to your safari? I really, really need Nuzleaf. My code is 4081-5776-5948, name is Andrew. Unfortunately, my safari is kind of lame. It does have Diggersby tho.
    oh,ok.
    i have to delete your fc, for now.i had only one spot left
    i can give you abra,espurr,girafarig with HAs if you want them(i can breed them)
    when you finish the game tell me so i can re-add you.
    really need liepard with ha
    hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    May I ask for us to exchange FCs please. I like the Nuzleaf and Cacturne in your safari. Mine is Dark with Mightyena, Crawdaunt, and Absol FC is 1719-4578-6110. If it's no trouble that is.
    No worries, getting a good Water Absorb Cacturne will take some time anyway ^^
    Hopefully you'll get some good Dragons out of mine when you get to Kiloude City.
    How do you know you have Liepard as your last slot? We've met >=6 times already and I still can't see your last slot. You already finished the E4, right?
    Hello, I like your Friend Safari. May we exchange Friend Codes? Mine is 4554-0298-0399. Safari contains Emolga, Stunfisk, and Manectric.
    Hey! Can I add you on my friend list? If you don't mind, I already put your friend code on my list. Here are my details:

IGN: Calem/Serena
    Version: X/Y
    Friend Safari Type/Pokemon: Psychic/Munna, Sygilyph, Gothorita
    Friend Code: 0920-0226-9824
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom