• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Toa of Gallifrey
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Excellent! Glad you could join us! We've got several openings. Pretty much any of the classic Doctors, except 4, and 9 and/or 12, as well as the War Doctor. However, I'm willing to theme either 9 or 12.

I'm not sure when this is gong to happen, I think we were trying for September 19th, since that's when the new season starts, but we don't have enough people yet. I can keep asking around.
    Hey! Me and Maniacal Engineer are planning a thing! We're trying to get a group of users together to theme their profiles as a specific Doctor and, for at least one event, we're gonna storm the Random Message thread in F&G, at least. I would refer you to Maniacal Engineer for more details. You in?
    Hey there~ Unfortunately at the time you mention I will be working. I might work tonight as well, so if we don't do it today I will be tomorrow at 10AM. ^^
    Vespiquen
    Electivire
    Sandile
    Krokorok
    Amoonguss
    Alomomola
    Ferroseed
    Fraxure
    Vullaby

Any of these would be appreciated but not needed, and I'm on my AS too so my IGN is Nina. Just send me a trade request when you're ready.
    Hey I see you're online here and in game. Do you still need Snivy? And would you like a Tepig as well?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom