M
Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aaah, I want one of those so badly but they're pretty expensive ;-;
    I've seen pictures of him online, and I agree, he is really cute!
    Haha, I know what you mean! I have a lot of characters like that too.
    But as much as I like Togami, my favourite character in DR has to be Kirigiri.
    Ugh, I know what you mean! Not only do I have a lot of games, but I also trophy hunt on my PS3, which takes away my time too!
    I would highly recommend it! I watched the first and played the second, and I can say that it's a wonderful experience :)
    Yeah, people do say that about Danganronpa. But even if parts were cut out from the original visual novel the anime was still really good!
    Who's your favourite character? guessing it's togami :p
    I just checked out Dangan Ronpa, I remember seeing this game a while ago! I plan on playing it whenever I get a Vita.
    Have you ever tried Corpse Party before?
    They are adorable, haha. Though my favourite character is Titus (who appears about halfway through the second season).

Also I see you like Dangan Ronpa. I've only watched the anime, but it was really great.
    I'd say the new Magma is the one that I hate. I don't get what happened! I also really loved the original Magma designs, and having it as a hoodie would be super cool!
    I'm going to have to look into it! Are you into video games and visual novels?
    I really like Brawly's design! The only ones I really don't like are Team Magma and Team Aqua. I don't know what happened there!
    I feel like I've heard of that before. Is it interesting?
    And I've gotta start searching for jobs soon as well. I wish you luck with that search!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom