• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can do that. :) I'll most likely be around tomorrow afternoon. My timezone is EST (GMT -4).
    Yea I can clone for you, I just need to know the number of Pokemon, how many clones you want for each and your friend code.
    I just accidentally sent you that shiny charmander. Im gonna need that back. Lol. And i sent you an ekans and something else too
    I should be on around 7 CDT tonight. My FC is 4511-1610-4110. Last night was bad because I got fired from my job. Yeah, it was not a good night. =/
    I should be on around 7 CDT tonight. My FC is 4511-1610-4110. Last night was bad because I got fired from my job. Yeah, it was not a good night. =/
    Sure, I'll grab it. I'll have to do it tomorrow night, as tonight just isn't all that great right now. I'd explain further but it's best I don't.
    I will. Thanks a bunch. And sorry about the disconnecting. I'm sure you can tell, I'm trying for a shiny charmander. Lol
    Ok, sweet. And thanks so much for this. I should have done this when i hatched my shiny axew. But no, i had to train it to a haxorus.
    Okay so you want four of each Pokemon. That's including the original. I just explained the powersave process on the clonning thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom