J
Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can do that. :) I'll most likely be around tomorrow afternoon. My timezone is EST (GMT -4).
    Yea I can clone for you, I just need to know the number of Pokemon, how many clones you want for each and your friend code.
    I just accidentally sent you that shiny charmander. Im gonna need that back. Lol. And i sent you an ekans and something else too
    I should be on around 7 CDT tonight. My FC is 4511-1610-4110. Last night was bad because I got fired from my job. Yeah, it was not a good night. =/
    I should be on around 7 CDT tonight. My FC is 4511-1610-4110. Last night was bad because I got fired from my job. Yeah, it was not a good night. =/
    Sure, I'll grab it. I'll have to do it tomorrow night, as tonight just isn't all that great right now. I'd explain further but it's best I don't.
    I will. Thanks a bunch. And sorry about the disconnecting. I'm sure you can tell, I'm trying for a shiny charmander. Lol
    Ok, sweet. And thanks so much for this. I should have done this when i hatched my shiny axew. But no, i had to train it to a haxorus.
    Okay so you want four of each Pokemon. That's including the original. I just explained the powersave process on the clonning thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom