T
Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I goofed up. Item Clause is still in effect, so I'll give you the benefit of a rematch. I need to go in a bit but when I get back I'll be ready for another battle.
    I tried sending a challenge yesterday but it seems like you didn't respond. Are you up to do the screening match now? If so I'll be in the Showdown lobby.
    I'm ready for the application battle. If we want to set up a time, I'll try to be in the Lobby chat at around 8 PM EST tomorrow (or today lol).
    I don't see why.

If they allow, transgender, genderless, transexual, unknown, unsure, CIS, Male monday- friday female saturday and every 3rd sunday etc :p I don't see why we can't make up our own.

Im no longer a boy, from now on I am Solayohan and wish to be known as such :p
    I'm available rite now. If so we could have our battle now. My PS username is 'LeCoqGrande'
    I'll be using a semi-stall team, so look forward to it~ Oh, and may I ask what is your PS username?
    I just looked over your breeding thread. I have the following already bred: Starly, Heracross, Poliwag, Flabebe, and Slowpoke. You can have them in addition to the ones you requested for nothing special. Just throw whatever you want my way.
    Ah thanks for the offer Terra, we're managing right now but I can let you know if we need help with anything :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom