C
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• awesome. thanks for everything. I should probably learn to clone seeing as I have 3 3ds'. But I never realized it was a thing till today
    xD and thanks but I mixed up the vivillon it's monsoon I've been looking for :( but thank you anyway ^^ let me know when is a good time to trade so you can clone I will trade everything I need cloned it's just 3 pokemon and I only need one copy.
    I would love a modern one it's such a cute pokemon ^^ I love playing with it in pokemon amie and watching it do it's dance :) I started a new game on Y so I'm playing through with the fancy pattern
    Thank you very much. ^_^

The Petilil's SpA and Spe IVs are 30, I can't get them any higher with HP Water.
    I can trade whenever you're ready. Of course, feel free to request, just leave it at 3 at a time.
    It's the event charizard for x with its mega stone I want one copy of it and the original and you can have whatever copies you need :) and I have shiny vivillon if you wouldn't mind cloning them too and you can keep copies if that's fair for the trapinch if you don't already have it xD
    Hi would you be able to clone an event for me and you're welcome to keep one for yourself if that's fair :)
    As long as you are cool with what you have thats all that matters. ill keep an eye out for the others for you. :)
    They shouldn't be hacks. I requested no hacks when I traded for them. If you aren't okay with them i can take them back?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom