• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm in the middle of another trade, so give me about five to ten minutes. You'll need to use my Pearl FC.

3051 7477 9187

What's your FC?
    All right. I happened to get another two loaded on two cards, but both natures suck for a Jirachi (reduce speed). If you're collecting, even if you never train it, you should go with the docile Jirachi. You're more likely to be able to trade it in the future.
    This is the possible IVs for the docile Jirachi

Jirachi - #385 (Docile)
    HP: 0-19
    Atk: 0-19
    Def: 21, 26, 31
    SpA: 0-19
    SpD: 0-19
    Spe: 20-31
    Yes, we can do that. The one I have available right now was loaded onto my Pearl card Nov 27, 2009. It has a docile nature.

If you prefer that I load another to see if I get a better nature, it will take me another half hour or so (if I can get the TV long enough to use the Wii). I can't guarantee natures because it's random. Docile is at least neutral and won't affect any stats badly.
    Yes, I can get unlimited wishmkr Jirachis. I have one available now and I can get another as soon as the Wii and TV are available.
    gimme a few minutes to set my laptop up mate, then yeah sure
    my anti-virus is stopping me connecting, so i have to change the settings then restart laptop
    well its for a friend so I cant say exactly for sure, but we can get any breedable poke that you want, or if there is anything else that you would want I can see, so really the question is what do you want as compensation for your ditto?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom