• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there. I really need a ditto safari and I have a cool steel one. Can we add eachother? I saw you post elsewhere.
    Hi! I see you have a DITTO safari. If you would be willing to trade freind codes, that would be awesome!
    Thanks for adding me! I think we need to be online at the same time in order for me to get Ditto. When are you usually on?
    Hello, slim lol. I see that you have a Ditto safari and was wondering if I could add your friend code? (if i ain't full). if so, my fc is on my profile. :cool:
    Hi! I saw you had a Ditto safari and was wondering if I could add your friend code. Mine is 3239-2624-7117. :)
    Even just starting with the basics really opens you up, like how a hip-hop beat sounds different to techno. Just gotta ease yourself into it.

Right, I'm off for the night, it's quickly creeping up to 3am over here.
    Whenever I make a mistake I just close the program out of frustration! I'd give FL Studio a go if you haven't, it's easier to learn than Cubase or Reason, and there's tonnes of tutorials on youtube. There's loads of stuff I don't know how to do.
    Never heard of Serato. I like VDJ, once you get used to the layout it's pretty easy to use. I muck around in FL Studio now and then, just creating beats. I'm too harsh on myself so i usually delete them haha.
    I DJ a little, just with Virtual DJ though, and just for fun since I always mess it up. I like all kinda of techno/house, old, new, weird, vocal, instrumental, whatever. It's all good.

My favourite song of all time is the vocal mix of Mr Finger's Can You Feel It. Fucking timeless.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom