• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't, sadly. I didn't spend much time in the Dream World in Gen 5, so my HA stock is pretty limited. Hopping back online.
    Oh, nice. Thank you very much. I don't play much doubles or anything at all lately so I probably wouldn't have even figure that out. xD

As for the Ralts matter, do you want me to keep looking for a Dawn Stone to finish the order or would you prefer to take the Ralts as is?
    I got you a modest duskull because it´s meant to work next to the clefairy in doubles. dusclops with eviolite is meant to toxic then calm mind and clefable psych it up and anything the toxic doesnt kill (steel) clefable covers it with flamethrower/fireblast, non-stab but hits hard from boosts, since both are bulky and have a decent special attack they worked great for me to get through super doubles in BM. I hope you find good use for them :)
    My timezone is PST. I'll be online for the next couple hours and I have tomorrow off, so I should be popping in throughout the day.
    Bueno eso es en casos extraordinarios, pero si.. Ha llegado a esa temperatura. (Hablo de celcius :p) ¿O sea que el clima cambia en cuestión de horas? Aquí esto empieza a pasar, me recuerda un poco al desierto.. De día hace calor y de noche la temperatura baja mucho :p Todo por culpa de la deforestación.

Wow, genial~! ^^

----------
    y desde el shiny charm ya e breediado 2 shinys con buenos IVs
    ----------
    Impresionanate °-°. Bueno tecnicamente es a Dolce pues fue ella la que te dió la mano.

Tienes un safari OP xD. Oh te lo agradezco de todos modos |9
    Aquí puede llegar hasta los 45° mas o menos, ¿por allí es mas o menos similar?
    Wow felicidades! (Lamento no haber podido ayudarte >_<) ^^. Eh te lo agradezco ^^, será para el próximo pedido de crianza :p. Eso es mucho tiempo D:, me muero por que llegue noviembre xD

Oh por cierto, tu safari es acero: skarmory-mawile-klefki :p
    Wow *-* las playas de Panamá son hermosas! Como te envidio ^^
    Digo lo mismo ^^ era mas facil de disfrutar cuando no habían tantas cosas que tener en cuenta.. Aunque por otro lado si vamos por lo competitvo cosas como las estrategias hacen que muchos pokés puedan ser útiles en batalla, o solo sería una demostración de fuerza sabes?
    En serio te lo agradezco ^^

Ya tengo el shiny charm, gracias :9. Qué pokés necesitas?
    Igualmente ^^ no podía recibir un shiny gratis así que~ En serio? Wow! Conseguí algunos shinys via WT pero nunca tan buenos.
    De Paraguay, y tú? Bueno si :p Me gusta críar pokémon ya que soy un desastre en batalla >_< Y tú combates?
    Oh! Sin dramas, justo estaba combatiendo con alguien ^^. Dolce solo lo habla un poco, pero se defiende :p. Si, ahora estoy contigo~
    Yay! Entonces si te parece más cómodo puedes hablar conmigo en español :p, no hay andie aquí con quien pueda hablar en mi idioma xD. Tu IGN es?
    Suup pal? Sorry for the huge deay, had a busy week and no wifi :/. I have your 'mons ready. What times are you usually available to trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom