P
Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• since when did you compose music? :p

I thought by now you'd have your first Mafia Championship game, but there is still a month left. Are you excited for it?
    Thanks for all the help :-D

I'm going to write it all out and see how it looks before PMing you. The reason I was reluctant on too many vanillas is even though it makes sense the current crowd is kinda lurky so I wanted them all to feel like they had at least something. But I'm going to try and make it balance out.

It's unfortunate I can only really get around 15ish players. The ratio I chose was mostly based on how many are signing up lately :-/
    I've been told you're looking for a sub for your LotR Mafia. Would you mind if I asked to sub in?
    It's cause I hadn't been in the mafia section for a bit xD so like when I saw your sig when you joined rogues gallery you had already officially started it xD plus with all the people in it I was afraid I wouldn't be of much use.
    Midori told me you needed a sub in your mafia, I can do it if you don't mind xD
    Yes, I'd still be willing to sub in! i need to catch up wow that's a lot of pages
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom