• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Master Mew
Local time
2:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I hope that whatever has made you tired these past few days is over with and that you feel better over time!
    Yeah I guess that's a good point. Btw did you have a good chance to look at that RP I mentioned?
    Well shit xD then I really wouldn't want to be in your shoes xD I mean how can you handle them all?
    Do I do wonder what the third one will pull out, seems like there's a lot and at the same time so little. For one there's still Harry and Rhino.
    Oh my god yes xD I finally find someone who liked the movie as much as I did, everyone I've known have only said how they thought the movie wasn't good and th emistkaes it had (it did but some mistakes can be ignored) I even got into a fight with my friend over which film series and which Peter was better xD (amazing spider man and Garfield's Peter both the take the cake for me) but I really liked it cause it was so...dynamic. Like I feel like the movie broke a lot of the usual formula of Spider Man films...even if the ending did break my heart ;c I mean I saw it coming I just thought it'd be in the third one, espeically since I loved Gwen.
    I mean I know a lot of people hated it but I liked the movie aside from that xD

Oh okay, that makes things a lot easier and a lot less troublesome xD plus I won't have to worry about breaking logic so much.
    You're a minister? : o

Well, not falling in a tank of eels I hope xD I forget if people are allowed to born with their power like electro kinesis.
    Oh? what kind of work is it? :O

I'm still wondering what I should create xD maybe I should bring back one of my old characters though I have an idea for a character that uses electricity.
    So how's life been overall ; o and what are we to expect from the new Rogues Gallery?
    D; still it'll be fun to have you around. If so can I ask you for some pointers with this super hero RP I have and some pointers for mafia since I'm trying to work on creating my own xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom