O
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey so can we trade now then? I registered the code in your profile, I hope that's the good one.
    Hm, I collect plates but I guess I could do without that one. However, due to the PWN Birthday Extravaganza rule for this week, I would prefer to hold onto it until the end of the week and trade it then. If that's okay, I'll do the trade at the end of the week, otherwise I can trade something else. I also am still deciding on berries to claim from raffle, so if there's a berry you want I could get you that.
    I'm afraid not, for two reasons. One is that I'm not sure if item for Pokémon trading is allowed unless the item is a Mega Stone, but even if it was I refuse to trade any Pokémon I got through my own artistic talents (or lack thereof) (aka wrote or arted for). Most likely I would be offering you another item or berry, but I can consider other offers.
    Yes, I would be willing to trade for a Stone Plate. I am unsure what you would want for it though.
    That would be funny, like, Flamethrower leaves you with 1% and burn and covet kills! BUTT, I outspeed, am at +4SPA AND stab! It'll be close. But when its over lets wait till we each have two Pokémon until another rematch. You know whats ironic? We have a friendly rivalry like Piplup and Oshawott!!
    Why would I hope that? But Cha took that Skull Bash much better than I thought he would! This is getting really intense!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom